Wednesday 12 December 2012

The chosen one




































Today's post on the 12/12/12, is a special one.  A post, say if the world were to end very soon, this is the last post I'd like to do. A very special singer and songwriter I couldn't let go unwritten or god forbid, unknown. From the first time I heard her voice I was immediately taken aback. Who was she and where had she been hiding all along? For certain reasons she will remain anonymous, but the beauty lies in her unique voice and mesmerising lyrics. I cannot really say much more, other than the fact that she is a true talent and the evidence is in this amateur video I made (but don't let the quality of it hinder your judgement). Singing one of her own songs, here is 'warm wars'.




No comments:

Post a Comment